2021-2022 Covid-19 Studio Guidelines
2021-2022 COVID-19 STUDIO GUIDELINES
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOL FLOW CHART FOR 2021-2022
Policies & Information:
1. Please do not attend dance if you are showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19
2. Face coverings are optional for students and staff unless following quarantine protocol. Please see the Covid-19 Protocol Flow Chart linked above.
3. You will be notified by email if your dancer is identified as a close contact.
4. Students or staff identified as a close contact are able to return to dance after 3 days from exposure if showing no symptoms. A mask will be required upon their return for the remaining of the 10 days from the date of exposure. Or, after 5 days of exposure and a negative test, you may return without wearing a mask. Please contact us if you have any questions about returning to the studio following an exposure.
5. Use this flowchart to determine when you should contact us and when you should stay home.
6. Dancers are welcome to use our hand sanitizing stations located throughout the studio. Having their own personal hand sanitizer is a great idea, and proper hand washing is always encouraged.
7. Dancers who miss class due to Covid (waiting on test results, quarantined, or tested positive) may schedule a makeup class on your parent portal. Please click here to review our Make-up class policy.